Friday, August 15, 2014
Back-to-school time is in full swing! Add some fun to the kids' textbooks and keep their books protected. Be sure to label the front of the books as well as the spine so the books don't get mixed up!
Supplies you'll need:
- Hardy wrapping paper
1. Cut your paper large enough to cover your textbook. Add two or more additional inches on all sides.
2. Put the textbook on the center of the paper. Make creases by folding the paper over the top and bottom edges of the book.
3. Put the book aside and fold the paper along the creases until smooth and even.
4. Close the textbook and place it onto the paper, leaving approximately 2 inches on the right side.
5. Wrap the remaining paper around the front cover of the textbook and crease the edge. Remove the paper and fold at the crease.
6. Open the book and slide the front cover into the sleeve. Close the book and make a crease with the paper against the back cover. Fold the crease, open the back cover, and slide it into the sleeve.
7. Stick labels on the covers and the spines of the book.